Posted on Leave a comment

Is actually Tinder all the way down? ute back: Tinder is actually a location-based personal browse mobile software tha

Finally Updated a minute ago: Tinder was a location-based personal search mobile software that facilitates telecommunications between collectively curious consumers, enabling matched users to have a chat. The application was most commonly made use of as a dating application.

No problems recognized at Tinder

Tinder trouble within the last few 1 day

Right now, we now haven’t recognized any issues at Tinder. Could you be having issues or an outage? Put a message inside the reviews part!

Many Reported Trouble:

all I’m saying is actually check in on tinder glance at the 27 to 37 age group alcoholic enthusiast ladies w 2 different infant daddies and work dealing with higher schoolers and crackheads at a jack-in-the-box this is certainly available 1 woman “men” really love runs out, everything will stop, don’t spend they within one ***

cosmo ‘acab’ limbs (@cosmob0nes) reported 9 hrs ago

Why do men on tinder continue advising myself I ‘look like troubles’

Ulysses junk e-mail (@peedintheshower) reported 9 several hours ago

Tinder women want someone to getting mean in their mind. Issue is, I’m a pretty great man,

quentin (@quentinhoooo) reported 12 several hours ago

My personal tinder happens to be damaged for months I’m whining

emily (@manuelHighlife) reported 14 hours back

@ShouldBeRichard @Tinder Binaryunlock on Instagram will allow you to fix your account

(???`) (@narrownostrils) reported 14 several hours back

not on tinder finding hook ups but I will be on tinder looking for you to definitely fix my rubbish fingertips

“allie” 2.0 (@lactaidlover888) reported 15 hours ago

I do believe it may be the best thing that i’m prohibited from tinder bc the last time i caved in and redownloaded a man superliked me I quickly proceeded the thing I believed during the time had been a go out of living following i got my personal heart-broken time after time for a-year

Chris (@BodakBoca) reported 15 several hours ago

@JohnnyNeff Gay boys. All you would try crash vehicles and swipe remaining on Tinder.

sad bih (@brutalfvck) reported 16 many hours before

discussed to sum guy on tinder for two hours and i’m sure i’m crazy. needs to thought i’m the issue ??

vinny (@pabstbluemeg) reported 17 many hours in the past

do tinder see obtained the worst app build actually ever or create they simply imagine adore it doesn’t freeze every 4 moments

@DOMOCAPITAL No, but only because Tinder doesn’t bring liquidity issues.

Wade (@SassyRedpants) reported 17 days back

I will make a tinder During my profile it’ll have “I DO HAVE NO SUPERSTAR BATTLES LEGO DESIGNS” “I DETEST MAPLE SYRUP” “I’VE DON’T DIED IN AN ARTIFICIAL automobile CRASH” If you get why We mentioned this consider i enjoy your

Crewshul? (@Crewshul) reported 18 several hours ago

i put on like 20 employment smashed together with girl whos deleted their tinder 100 period i extremely like each time she comes home had been employed lol

G?? (@kinkylittlepea1) reported 18 days ago

Matter for on line SWers: create designers typically have a binding agreement for functioning w non pro collaborators? sample tinder dates that “want to help make content” in that case precisely what do you usually wear they? I would like to make one thus I can profit from my naughty blog post vaccine step

cowboy tiny (@arloschneider) reported 18 many hours ago

kollin with a k was a son i coordinated with on tinder freshman year which i produced check out oh hello with me in my own dormitory space for quarter-hour before realizing he featured the same as the guy I would merely split up with the we generated my roomie inquire your to depart but he kept their sweatshirt

chichikk (@ChichikkWow) reported 19 several https://datingmentor.org/escort/new-orleans/ hours ago

We can’t would tinder anymore I recently wanna meet individuals while operating at my landscaping shop tasks who drops obsessed about me personally like i’m in a florist AU on Ao3

?conn? (@connkavanaghxo) reported 19 hrs ago

the total amount of period i’ve lied to males on tinder stating I happened to be taking care of college projects whenever i’m actually lying in sleep ingesting my weight in snacks

Anaid??? (@cheekennoogets) reported 21 hrs ago

My personal ex unmatched with me on tinder now. implies he’s ultimately shifting, he’s at long last online dating once more. He shouldn’t will become delighted when he remaining me personally thus damaged.

toradora the explorer (@baileyzindel) reported 21 hours ago

I would like to generate a tinder profile merely thus I can arranged my personal biography as “aromantic but maybe you can correct me”

Miguel17_SexyMF (@Miguel17_IDGAF) reported 23 time in the past

There clearly was a problem on Tinder any time you invest your own bio “I got a large ****” it’ll fit your up with a number of ladies. Like legit they should correct that ??

WazzaTheWasp?? (@WarrenHobbs88) reported 23 several hours in the past

@J4CKMULL I notice that tinder premium was operating

pitboy (@MRD4LE) reported 23 hours back

The catboy picture of pitbull has not yet produced my personal tinder have more matches i think this thing is actually busted

KAS?Y (@bitpixi) reported 23 many hours ago

Whenever Duncan ended up being functioning and couldn’t discover a programming solution on StackOverflow, he’d take my Tinder, right-swipe on all the engineers to ask it and would get the solution more quickly than however asking his family. This is the way you have a woman’s reply-guys on the web.

an (@an57617937) reported last night

CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM KINDA BROKEN BY OLD MAN ON TINDER SADGE

What’sn’t working?

Please tell us exactly what concern you are experiencing with Tinder:

• On Line Services
  • Application Crashing
  • Microtransactions
  • Problems

Thank you for any report! For those who have any techniques or frustrations you would like to express, be sure to keep a note inside commentary area!